PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Acceptable Use. This Site is intended to provide users with general information. We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on Site at our invitation or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Your use of the Site is a privilege.
- Posting Rules.
- Materials you post to the Site may not contain: (1) URLs or links to web sites that compete with the Site; (2) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material); (3) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them); (4) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (5) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (6) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person, group or entity.
- You may not use your Materials to: (1) impersonate another person, living or dead; (2) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (3) except as provided in your directories of your own services, post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment, including a request for payment to obtain job listings); (4) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (5) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Materials from any third party charging a fee are not permitted.
- Conduct Rules:
- You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected. Responses soliciting business are prohibited.
- You may not send (or encourage or help others to send) unsolicited commercial email to our users.
- Report inappropriate postings or conduct to email@example.com.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site is prohibited.
- We are under no obligation to monitor the conduct of our users, but we may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- Security Rules:
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (4) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violation.
- Registration Rules.
- If at any time during the term of this agreement we understand that you: (1) misled us as to your business practices and/or services, or (2) provided information that does not describe your precise business, we reserve the right to terminate your account. We may terminate your account and/or your access to the Site at any time without notice if we deem such to be necessary or appropriate. Any such action will be at the sole discretion of All Things Birth and Baby, LLC.
- Should you decide to withdraw your listing from the directory, you may cancel within thirty (30) days of registering with no penalty. Notification of your intent to cancel must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org. After 30 days, you may still cancel your listing, but any and all fees will still be collected.
- Payment is required for certain services on our website, such as expanded directory listings, blog features and featured provider listings. Pricing for these offerings is available via communication from the Site owners and the online registration forms. Payment for these services is conducted via Stripe, a secure platform. However, as with any third-party website, you use the service at your own risk. Any use of our payment platform constitutes acceptance of a withdrawal of funds from the credit card provided. Ongoing monthly accounts will continue to be billed to the card on file, unless you notify us in writing of a change in card at email@example.com. Keep in mind that your payment may not post to your account the day you make it. Sometimes it takes a full business day to post to the bank from the card company.
- Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon both the authorization of payment by your card company and acceptance of your payment by Stripe. In the event that your payment is unable to be processed, we will attempt to run the card a second time. If the card is still declined, we will contact you for new payment information. If this is not provided within fourteen (14) calendar days, your registration will be terminated. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your card company your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed by the relevant entity thereon, all which obligations remain your sole responsibility.
- Posting Rules.
- Rights Reserved.
- We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site for personal use only. This authorizes you to view information, search the practitioner/provider directory, and read other Site content (i.e. blog posts, educational information, etc.). Copying, downloading, or otherwise obtaining and/or sharing Site content is expressly forbidden.
- We make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Site and any materials on the Site. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE’S SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THE SITE’S FUNCTIONS SHALL BE ERROR-FREE OR, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, comprehensiveness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this Site. It is your responsibility to supply your care providers with an accurate and complete medical history, and to consult them before making any changes, additions or deletions to treatment.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any posting you make to the Site and any consequences arising from such posting. This includes directory profiles, service/product information you provide, and/or blogposts. We assume no responsibility for materials posted by our users or any other actions, conduct or omissions of our users.
- Bloggers and guest bloggers who post articles to our Site are not employed by All Things Birth and Baby, LLC. Each blogger is solely responsible for the content of his or her articles. Individual guest blog posts become the property of All Things Birth and Baby, LLC and the blogger expressly grants permission for the content to be published and transmitted. The opinions expressed by the bloggers are their own and are not necessarily our opinions or endorsed by us.
- Advertisers, featured providers or sponsors may pay us for their appearance on the Site. This does not constitute any implicit endorsement of said advertisers’ products or services, and this serves as our complete disclosure of receipt of any such payment for advertising.
- Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from the Site (a “third-party site”). We may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third party sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any such products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third-party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) users might be requested to give a third-party site. We strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of thirdparty sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
- We do not endorse, and nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any third party (including our directory members, users and bloggers), whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties regarding any materials posted by our users, directory members or bloggers. The information in our directories is provided exclusively by voluntarily participating pregnancy, birth, and early parenting professionals.
- Your use of the Site, the Internet, any materials you post or access via our Site and your conduct online or offline are at your own risk.
- Limits of Liability.
- THE LIABILITY OF US AND ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF US $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR OUR SERVICES DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENTS THAT GIVE RISE TO YOUR FIRST CLAIM AGAINST US FOR DAMAGES.
- BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NON-DIRECT DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS IN PARAGRAPH (A) ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN SUCH CASE, THE LIMITATIONS IN PARAGRAPH (B) SHALL APPLY TO BOTH DIRECT AND NON-DIRECT DAMAGES.
- Copyrights. We respect the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and procure legal advice immediately. Notification of suspected copyright infringements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions or Concerns. Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at email@example.com
AFFILIATE MARKETING STATEMENT
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites